Driving along JFK on afternoon after church, we saw a baby watermelon on the side of the road. When I saw side of the road, I literally mean it. It was on the corner of JFK and Pontiac. We did not stop immediately, but returned home and talked about it for a bit. Almost the same time, Josh and I both said, "You want to go get it?" So that is what we did. Loaded up what tools we felt were necessary for transporting this wee little watermelon to our homestead. We thought we were giving it a "better home", but in fact, we murdered the poor thing. It died within 2 weeks of being at the Dennis home. But it was super cute the day we brought it home.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
A fabulous find
Posted by The Dennis Domain at 1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment