Friday, May 22, 2009

A.K. gets Hitched!

My dear friend Ashley King was married on May 2. She looked like something that stepped out of a 1920's magazine. She looked stunning. A.K. (as us Arkansans refer to her) married the sweetest boy, Tasch Tinsley. She has been in Louisville going to school for the past 4 years and graduated on May 3. For those reading, that was the DAY AFTER she got married. Talk about stressful! She made it and spent the next week lying on the beach in the Dominican Republic to take a much needed break. The wedding was beautiful, everything was fresh and fun and we had such a good time.

You may or may not be able to tell, but I was 5 months pregnant and managed to wear the dress originally bought a year ago!! I will not lie to you, it was pretty painful, but an accomplishment nonetheless. And yes, the reception was hotter than a suana, but I had on a cardigan because I unzipped my dress 1/2 way through the reception to get some relief. Classy, I know!!

Enjoy the pics! Love you A.K.!!




0 comments: