Thursday, January 28, 2010

Boys!

I just love these pictures. During my pregnancy, I wasn't a huge fan of photos being taken, but I had to get this one since all of us girl 'Orr' cousins were all pregnant at the same time with BOYS!! Luke was born in August, Sawyer at the beginning of October and Kellan at the end of October. Christmas was pretty fun, it will be even better next year when they are all walking (hopefully).


Here is a picture from July when we all hung out at my Aunt Janie and Uncle David's house (1 week before Heidi had Luke).
Boys inside the bellies...
Boys outside the bellies!



1 comments:

Amanda Whittaker said...

Nice!! I never saw the one from the summer. Two notes: I am so happy they are on the outside now and I am much better as a blonde! ;-)

Love you sis! Way to update!! Keep it up :-)