Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Woooo Pig Soooie!!

This past weekend, we went up for my one and only Hogs game this year. Sad, but probably very true. We had a great time visiting with some of our dear friends! Yes, I went and called the hogs at 37 weeks pregnant and to some, that was shocking, to others, seemed pretty normal. I am so glad we went, but let's just say after the 3rd quarter, I was about done with the metal seat and not being able to stand every time there was a play. I watched most of the game on the jumbotron. It really is amazing what people will ask you, tell you, comment to you on when you are pregnant. As if you are walking around with a sign that says, I am pregnant and friendly, please talk to me about your experience or just talk to me at all. I had a few people ask me if I was having a hog...really....did you just say that? Ummm, no, I am pretty sure I am having a human, but you think you're funny, so I will cordially laugh and when you walk away, I will roll my eyes.

There is definitely an upside to being pregnant at large sporting events...people would get out of my way! And we used the pregnant card to scooch up in line quite a bit. That part was nice. And everyone looks and smiles and politely says excuse me. Those days will soon be over, but enjoying it all now.




0 comments: